Intro to Lucidpress
Account setup and billing
Creating your design
Exporting and sharing
Admin settings and team management
Tutorials and resources
Learn about the system requirements for Lucidpress
- Mac: OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later
- Linux: 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04+, Debian 8+, openSUSE 13.3+, Fedora Linux 24+, or later
- Chrome OS: We support the latest stable version of Chrome OS.
- iOS: iOS 11, iOS 12, or later
- Android: Android 5.0 or later
Note: Android devices must be WebGL compatible. WebGL is the technology we use for rendering. You can check if WebGL is supported on your device by opening Chrome, navigating to chrome://gpu, and checking the "Reset notification strategy". 0x8252 is required for using WebGL.
We support the three latest versions of the following web browsers:
Please note that we will not perform maintenance for operating systems or browsers that are no longer supported.
Please note that this information does not apply to mobile web browsers.