Some printers require different formatting with the page order and format. See the steps below to learn more how you can set up your PDF for printing as a booklet using your own printer.
Printing a booklet with your own printer
- Turn off the spreads feature. It will be much easier for your printer. Check to make sure your pages are put back in the right order!
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader. It will do all the math for you to reorder your pages Download here.
- While Adobe Acrobat is downloading, you can download your Lucidpress document as a PDF.
- Open your PDF in the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click File--->Print.
- Choose the "Booklet" setting under page sizing. That should be all the settings you need to change.