Set up Lucidpress for your Google Workspace domain to easily manage your team. With the GSuite integration, you can invite users on your domain to join your team, set Google SSO)as team members' default log-in method and provision users
Service and Super Admins: Install Lucidpress for G Suite
To Install Lucidpress for G Suite, follow these steps:
- Go to the G Suite Marketplace
- Search for Lucidpress and click 'Install App'.
- Lucidpress will ask for permission to access some of your domain data. Check the box to accept the terms and conditions and press ‘Accept’.
- Once Lucidpress is installed, you will see a pop-up series briefly explaining how to (1) notify your users, (2) access Lucidpress. Next, click "Additional Team Setup" to customize the integration with your Lucidpress team.
- When you first go to Lucidpress from G Suite, you will be prompted to set up your team.
Go to the Lucidpress Team page, then Admin > Users > Add Users by Domain to see a list of domain email addresses and invite new and existing Lucidpress users to join your team.
- Lucidpress can sync with your G Suite domain to automatically provision or delete Lucidpress users when you add or remove them from your G Suite administration portal. If you receive any errors activating provisioning synchronization, follow the "Updating for new permissions" instructions below to ensure you have granted Lucidpress sufficient data access, which is required to sync provisioning.