Brand templates are powerful. Discover how you can create branded templates so that your users can easily find and create on-brand documents in minutes.
Create a document from a brand template
- Go to the "Templates" tab on the left.
- Use the categories on the left to narrow down your search.
- Select a template to view information in the details pane. By hovering over a template, you can preview it as well.
- Double-click on the template to create a document or hover and click "New".
- Name your document and choose a folder you would like to save it to.
Manage and create template categories
Navigate to the “Templates” tab in the left panel. Click the “Manage Template Categories” button in the bottom left. We automatically have filters for document size, number of pages, and document orientation. Feel free to create and add as many filters as you’d like.
Some examples may include:
- Category (postcard, flyer, brochure, etc.)
- Season (summer, spring, fall, winter)
- Purpose (case studies, presentations, trade shows, etc.)
- Agent type (single agent, two agents, agent team, etc.)
Convert documents into templates
Go to the “My Documents” tab and locate a template you want to convert.
Click “More”, then “Convert to Brand Template”.
A copy will be created and placed in your brand templates. Name this copy and click “Copy and Convert”.
After the copy is created, you can then add the appropriate tags and share levels. By default, it will share to the entire team, but you can remove that and indicate specific user groups or emails.
If you’re missing a category, click “Manage Template Categories” on the bottom-left of the window.